Afficient Academy’s Offering to Schools
Schools Face a Universal Challenge
- Students in a class have different foundations. Many have skill gaps and weak areas carried over from previous years.
- COVID learning loss has made things worse.
- Teachers have a hard time addressing individual students’ needs in building foundations.
- Skill gaps rarely get adequately addressed. Without solid foundations, students struggle to learn new material.
Afficient Academy’s Solution
- Build solid foundations with AI technology
- Fill in skill gaps systematically and efficiently
- Enable individualized and self-paced learning
- Adapted to individual needs
- Carried out in students’ after-school time. Regular classroom teaching does not have to change.
Students review and master skills up to the current grade. With solid foundations, students can better benefit from classroom instruction.
How Does Afficient Academy Do This?
- Diagnostic test determines student’s starting level
- Adaptively generated exercises identify skills gaps and guide students to master skills efficiently
- Optimized learning paths lead students to achieve A/A+ efficiently
- Systematic reviews ensure learned skills are retained
- U.S. patented methodology (patent # 9,818,306)
- Accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Used by 15,000+ students worldwide
- Aligned with Common Core
Outcome of Afficient Programs
- Greatly enhanced learning efficiency and quality
- 2 to 5 times faster than traditional methods
- Most students able to reach A/A+ of each grade level
90% students at Afficient ace one grade level of content in 2 to 4 months.
Benefits of Afficient Programs
- For Students
Better foundation. Easier to learn new material. Less stress. More confidence.
- For Teachers
Easier to teach as students closed their learning gaps. More rewarding teaching experience.
- For Schools
Better student results. Happier students, teachers, administrators, and parents. Improved school ranking and reputation.
Afficient Academy’s Role:
- Train school administrators and teachers
- Provide online access of products to students, teachers, and school administrators
- Work with school to create student, teacher, and administrator accounts
- Help set up student accounts according to diagnostic test results
- Generate weekly activity and progress reports for each class, grade, and school
- Technical support to school administrators and teachers
Teacher or School Role:
- Introduce course to parents and students
- Organize students to do diagnostic tests
- Guide students get started
- Recommend students do 2-3 hours per week per subject (math and English)
- Review weekly class progress reports
- Answer students’ questions
For more information on how Afficient Academy can help your school, please submit a meeting request. Someone at Afficient Academy will contact you as soon as possible.