This class will introduce students to a wide variety of math problems and problem-solving strategies beyond traditional school math.
We emphasize critical thinking and help students develop skills crucial for solving more complex problems at the middle school level.
We are inviting enthusiastic and curious fourth, fifth, and sixth graders who are interested in solving unusual problems, puzzles, and brainteasers, and who are ready to get serious about math in a fun and challenging environment.
- Enhance students’ interest in mathematics
- Increase intellectual capability and problem-solving skills
- Enable students to excel in math competitions
Your Content Goes Here
- College Professor – Math and Physics
Competitive math curriculum developer
Coach of Math Olympiad and AMC 8
M.S. in Mathematics, Belarusian State University
CLAD (Cross-Cultural Language and Academic Development) certificate, Stanford University
- “Math Olympiad” book series,
- “Math and Logic” book series,
- “Math and Logic for Christmas Time