What is Afficient Math
It is a self-paced computerized program to learn grade level math for students in grades 3-12. It helps students to build a solid foundation and advance at their own speed. Students do portions of the weekly assignment at Afficient Academy learning center under the supervision of math teachers and do rest of the assignment at home.
Afficient Math Grades 2-8 and Algebra 1 have been successfully released. Geometry is to be released soon. Higher grade materials will be released subsequently.
Main Advantages of Afficient Math
- Instant feedback on student’s work, no need to wait for worksheets to be graded manually
- A unique flow to ensure excellent outcome through extensive optimization
- Constant grade level score availability, students know how far they are from reaching their grade level goals
- Customized weekly assignments
- Real-time updates on the execution of weekly assignments
- Supervised and monitored by learning center teachers
- Prompt communication with parents on student’s progress
- Aligned with common-core standards
Outcome of Afficient Math
Leveraged by modern technologies, its unique workflow and the supervision of learning center teachers, Afficient Math significantly enhances learning quality and efficiency of students.
Our records show that most students are able to thoroughly and efficiently review lower grade materials, complete their current grade in a few months, and advance to grade levels higher than their current school grade levels within a year.